IntraxTech and its related businesses use these principles to guide us in respecting your privacy on our websites:
- We believe you share information with us for a purpose. We will use any personal information you share with us in ways that are consistent with your request
- We understand that your interests and goals may change. We will make it possible for you to tell us about these changes, and we will respect your current interests
- We accept that you are entitled to a clear description of what types of information we collect directly or indirectly from you and what we do with it.
- We understand that the legal framework for protecting your privacy is important to both of us, and we guarantee to comply with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
- We guarantee to make it easy for you to raise privacy or data protection questions or concerns directly to someone who can address your concern and/or implement corrective action.
- We will use commercially reasonable measures in our systems and business processes to protect your personal information from misuse and provide you with a mechanism to opt out of future uses.
Your acceptance of these terms
Please address any questions, concerns or comments you have about this policy to:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: +1.415.434.1221
- mail: Intrax, Inc.
Attn: Privacy Officer
600 California Street, 10th Floor
San Francisco, California, 94108
United States of America